These are my home made chicken Nacho’s I have made a few times :). Would you like to try some. They are quite good if you prefer chicken on your nacho’s. They are not to hard to make really. Keep reading for my recipe :).
So, to start of you will need:
- Chicken 2-3 breast or equivalent
- Tomato sauce 1/2 cup- cup
- couple of Spring onion diced
- 2-3 tomatoes diced
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 capsicum diced
- 1/2 Red onion diced
- Hand full of grated cheese
- Nacho chips
- Garnish with sour cream
- Maggi Mexican nacho or other taco seasoning.
- Chop all your ingredients.
- Coat chicken in salt, pepper and taco seasoning let it sit in fridge for at least 10 mins. Preheat oven about 180 degrees. Cook chicken in frying pan and then shred into small pieces using a fork. Then add tomato sauce and mix.
- Place chips in a ovenproof tray with baking paper. mix all vegetables together with the chicken and pour over the chips. top with cheese and put it in the oven for roughly 5-10 mins.
Leave some chips in the bag if you want some good crunchy ones. Chips can soften up in oven.
I hope you top with sour cream and enjoy 🙂 Thanks for reading.