Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Are you ready for Fall Fashions 2018?
I decided to check out this woman’s fashion video to see what to look forward to for this autumn.
- Primary colors—red, blue and yellow—will be popular for this autumn. Camel, rust orange, ultraviolet, and lilac are also popular. I have all these colors in my wardrobe.
- Tartans, checks and plaids will be popular prints, especially in kilts and wrap skirts. It would be cool to wear my kilt again, but I usually wear my kilts during winter season.
- Animal prints, such as leopard prints will be popular in bold colors. I might have one outfit in this metallic purple.
- Metallic clothes are worn during the daytime. I have a couple from the past.
- Faux Fur clothes continue to be popular. It was never out of style to begin with.
- Florals continue to popular for autumn season, but bold and busy. I probably have one or two.
- 80s style western outfits. I was never really into western outfits, unless for Halloween, where I either dressed as a Cowboy or Indian for fun.
- Statement earrings are oversized. I do have one particular silver hoop earrings that are bigger than regular size, in which I used to wear during the late 90s. They will actually be in style now.
- Shearling décor…I hope this shearling is also faux fur.
- Capes are always worn during autumn and winter. Long capes are popular for autumn. I have a long cape as well as some ponchos, which are similar.