Whether you want to go to the next office party or for a casual outing for coffee and confabulations with your best buddies, Punjabi dresses are all you need to look good. So what is a different kind of Punjabi suits doing the rounds in the various fashion circles currently? Do you have them in your wardrobe? Let us discuss the classy and modern outfit that has been ruling the Indian fashion map for ages together – the inimitable designer Punjabi suits or dresses.
The Different Kinds of Punjabi Dresses – Fabrics and Designs to Take up your Fashion Game up a Notch
There is a host of different styles, which are currently ruling from ramp to the runway. The beauty of the Punjabi suits is that it is very versatile; you can easily wear it to a different kind of occasions with aplomb. Let us discuss in detail about the different kinds of Punjabi dresses which are a must add to your wardrobe. Buy latest Punjabi dresses online and enrich your wardrobe with its sheer beauty.
1. Patiala Salwar Kurta – This easy-breezy style is every girl’s favorite. Not only because it looks good but also because it is uber comfortable. Worn usually, with a short kurta, you can flaunt these billowy salwars with chutzpah. Browse through designer salwar kameez online and buy your favorite Patiala salwar kameez, we are sure once you start getting used to its soft comfortable silhouette, you won’t stop wearing it.
2. Anarkali Suits – Whenever we think of designer Punjabi dresses our thoughts veer towards, floor-skimming, beautiful and flowing outfits. The fact that it can hide a multitude of sins makes it a clear winner in our eyes. It looks ornate and classy, just what you would love to wear to a wedding or a party.
3. Jacket style salwar suits – The latest designer Salwar Kameez, giving stiff competition to all the other Indian outfits are, yes you guessed it right the jacket style salwar suits. Well-structured and supremely classy, girls like to flaunt this beautiful style with an unmitigated flair.
Sometimes ornately adorned with embroidery, or zardozi, the floor length Punjabi dress style is a winter favorite. It can help you ditch the winter wear and this can keep you warm and snug, especially if it is the current favorite fabric, velvet. Look fierce and beautiful at the same time in this inimitable style. Make sure you wear tassel earrings, another season favorite! Don’t forget those sky-high heels; it just adds the final stylish touch to your persona.
4. Asymmetrical cuts – Plain is so boring; make your latest designer Salwar Kameez for a wedding interesting by wearing these wonderful asymmetrical cuts. Sometimes a thigh-high slit on one side, sometimes on both sides and sometimes in the middle, it adds a different element to your outfit. Make sure you pair up this kind of suits with the right kind of bottom wear. A Palazzo, or structured embroidered pants, it can jazz up any mundane outfit.
This kind of salwar suits is flaunted by élan by actresses to socialites to teenagers who have got their fashion game on point.
5. The bold prints – Ladies designer Salwar Kameez all come up in different prints and fabrics. The prints are many and varied right from pretty paisley prints to bold geometric prints, it gives you that princess vibe effortlessly. You don’t always have to go matchy-matchy, pairing bold prints together is not only reflective of the adventurous streak in you but it also breaks all stereotypical styles you had flaunted before. We too are enamored by the quirky prints that are every fashion designer’s go-to styles. The more unconventional the prints the more fetching the outfit really!
6. Fabrics galore – Lots of fabrics which we never thought would suit plain old Punjabi dresses are now used and with so much style. Like we never thought that denim would turn out to be an Indian outfit’s staple. But it has and how! Denim kurtas with quirky patches are doing the rounds and we love it. Sometimes long and frayed, sometimes short and sensuous, we are on a drooling overdrive. Just find your shade and wear it to your next friend’s get-together! We are sure your friends would shower you with the choicest compliments. By the way, even the denim on denim fad can be sported, wear your denim kurtas with denim pants and you will be regarded as a fashion trailblazer of sorts.
The velvets, georgette, satin, linen all are jostling for primacy and we are sure, not able to ignore them! The fabrics are each different from each other but they all add that extra dimension to your outfit.
1. Let your sleeves do the talking– Earlier the only way to go bold was sleeveless or halter necks. Now, the sleeves are having a field day, right from the off-shoulder to ruffles, to bell sleeves, the sleeve game is weaving a different kind of fashion story and we are not complaining. We love the ruffled sleeves; it’s a throwback to a stylish bygone era. But it looks so good on designer Punjabi dresses. Also, not to forget the off-shoulder style, it is one style which is not going to go away in a hurry. Stunning we say!
2. Metallics– Yes, we have devoted a completely different segment to this, since metallic jazzy outfits are so fashionable now! It is shiny, it is blingy but certainly not tacky. It is all kinds of beautiful, the gold, silver, bronze, the shimmery gray all are enjoying a specialized spot under the sun. Well, when it comes to outfits like these, you do not really need that many accessories, sometimes the outfits do all the talking. Just a winged eyeliner, a bold mouth and you are good to go. Style, in most times, is so effortless!
So, have you begun your designer salwar kameez online shopping already? Yes, you must, because all the designs are absolutely stunning, enough to make you stand out in a crowd by a mile! Smile and throw the world into a tizzy with your fashion game!