Saturday, February 29, 2020
I decide to watch this video because I have always been attracted to French fashions. I agree with her tips. They make sense to me.
- Buy high quality clothes with classic style and cuts.
- Add an element of creative flare to make it look modern, current, and stylish.
- Trench Coat worn with casual pieces.
- Skirts worn with black turtleneck and black tights for artsy flare.
- Denim dark jeans that aren’t ripped are always classic. Jeans goes with anything, any color or print.
- White shirt is always classic, and it can be worn in many ways.
Classic shoes include mary-janes, oxfords, loafers, pumps, ballet flats, knee-high boots, ankle boots, and booties. Also, with sandals, it is more classy-looking to wear tight or socks for a cleaner look.