Sunday, July 7, 2019
These purses look fun. I think I have most of them, which is enough for me. I am set for this autumn and winter.
- fuzzy and fluffy purse–I have a fluffy fake LV purse with chain handle. It has the symbols but without the LV letters or the name spelled out. It looks more like a furry leopard print purse.
- double duty purse or purses is when you carry two purses at the same time, and each one hangs on different side of the body. I often carry a small one and big one together, which is kind of similar.
- micro mini bags–I have a couple of these, which aren’t really practical, but I often wear them just for look in crossbody form, and also carry a tote, messenger, and bigger purse for all my needed items. I have one in SJK, a couple in KL, some with no brand name, and my late mother’s Dooney&Bourke–which is more like a wallet purse.
- belted bags–I have Karl Lagerfeld one.
- uniquely weird shape bag–I am sure I have one somewhere.
- exotic skin–I am not into that. But I might have one that belonged to my late mother. I don’t think it has a designer name.
- chain straps–I have a couple because I have always like chain straps. They just look elegant, whether designer name or no brand name. I have some in Karl Lagerfeld as well as no brand name.
- quilted purse–I think I have a couple of quilted style purses, a small round purse doesn’t have a brand name, and the others are Karl Lagerfeld.