Here is a simple step by step guide on how to create your own mask for a school project:
- Decide on the look of the mask and make a pattern out of a card board.
- Trace the pattern on a rubberized material and cut it
- Embellish the mask with shiny or glittery materials. In this case we are using big blue paiettes. Cut the paiettes into desired shapes
- Paste the cut paiettes strategically on the mask using hot glue.
- Cut a strip of the rubber material big enough to fit around your head. You may add the yellow antlers to the band of rubber material to finish the look. Use flexible wires and wind some yarns around them to add color ( painting them is an option using spray metallic paint)