Are you into making your own decorations? Anytime is the best time for starting a new DIY project. It is a nice hobby, that will get you creative. Another advantage is that you will save money by making your own items. Some colorful decor will always bring some freshness into your home. And today I have a cool idea for you. I present you – neon terrariums. These will make the perfect decor for your room. Read on and see how to make it!
These ones look so cute! And the best thing is that they are so easy to make. Just follow the step by step tutorial and you will be able to make them in no-time.
You will need:
- small wood rounds
- glass terrarium
- acrylic Craft Paint in Neon color
- neon aquarium gravel
- paint brushes
- faux succulents or real air plants
- craft Adhesive
1. Paint the wood rounds in green and blue. These will be the basis. Leave them to dry.
2. When the wood is completely dried, stick the bowl. It will be the base.
3. Fill about 1/3 of the terrarium with gravel. As you can see, pink and orange neon are a good choice. Add a few colorful faux succulents or even real air plants.
And voila – you have your neon terrariums done! This project was so easy to do. Using gravel for this purpose probably surprised you. But, it looks wonderful. Place your terrariums wherever you like. With their vibrant colors, they will bring some freshness into your home for sure. Also, it is a good idea to make these as a present. That person will be surprised. Just wrap them and add up a personal note.