Sunday, October 18, 2020
Nowadays, many people are trying to save their money because they don’t know what’s going to happen in their future and their economy. Society and life is changing for the New World Order agenda, but let’s hope it doesn’t get that far. Meanwhile, consider some tips for controlling your spending.
- Color your own hair
- Low maintenance haircut at local hairdresser
- Place certain amount of money in the bank to let it grow.
- Do your own home spa: massage, hot bath, facial skincare, etc.
- Make a list before you go shopping so that you don’t over-shop. Don’t buy on right away. Think about it to make sure you need it and it is practical, not just because you like it. There are nice things everywhere. Don’t be a compulsive shopper because you usually end up regretting it. Don’t use shopping to fill a void. It will likely lead to debt or not enough money for important spending, like food, bills, medical care, etc.
- Consider holistic medicine or natural homemade cures, unless you have a life-threatening issue and you really need a doctor.
- Do your own pedicure and manicure.
- Take care of clothes and shoes. Enjoy everything you own because life is shorts. Consider shopping once in while in outlets or good sales. Shopping around before you make your final decision.
- Adapt your shopping to your environment and season.
- Don’t take social media seriously. It is just a form of entertainment, and nothing else, except for exposing the truth and lies that is making many people go crazy because they cannot handle the truth. Believe whatever you want to believe and move on with your life, even you agree with the mainstream media bullshit. In other words, learn to think for yourself because you know yourself more than what others think.