MARCH 5, 2018 – CURRENT PRICES OF BITCOIN (BTC) AND FOUR OTHER TOP CRYPTOCURRENCIES – ETHEREUM, BITCOIN CASH, LITECOIN AND XRP (RIPPLE)
The list below provides you with details of the US Dollar price for buying, or selling, a Bitcoin (BTC); or any of the other four major cryptocurrencies listed: – Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and XRP (Ripple), as on:- March 5, 2018.
On Monday, 5 March 2018, the value of Bitcoin (BTC) and each of the following Cryptocurrencies listed below, were priced in US Dollars; as follows:
– MONDAY, 5 MARCH 2018 –
- Bitcoin – $11,638
- Ethereum – $862
- Bitcoin Cash – $1,283
- Litecoin – $213
- XRP – $1.03
1.This daily price list follows the prices of Bitcoin BTC (the world’s leading Cryptocurrency and four other selected Cryptocurrencies – Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and XRP (Ripple).
2.The prices quoted are applicable only for the day in question, and not any other day; as the prices of these five cryptocurrencies are volatile, and constantly change, often most of the time, everyday.
3. Above quoted are prices for the later part of the day’s trade – at around 18.00 GMT – particularly so selected.
4. Beware of sharp price fluctuations which often happens during the day (ie intra-day trading prices volatility); particularly with Bitcoin (BTC). As such, due diligence is important to observe when buying or selling, in order to reduce any risks associated with selling at a low price-point; or buying at a high price-point.
5. Clearly remember when trading to ascertain whether or not the snapshot price quoted to you is the mid-price; – or the Buy – or – Sell price of the cryptocurrency, you are dealing in.
6. The definition of the mid-price of a quoted stock, or currency can be stated as: ‘the middle price-point in the spread between a quoted BUYprice and a quoted SELL price.’
7. My list provides you with details only in US Dollar prices. It is for buying or selling Bitcoins, or any of the four other major Cryptocurrencies listed; and is applicable, only for the date as listed.
8. This price checklist is not an investment recommendation being made to you, (or anyone else) to buy, or sell; or invest in Bitcoins, or any other Cryptocurrencies.
9. Do ensure that you are fully aware of all you need to know about Bitcoins, or any other Cryptocurrencies before you buy, or sell; or invest in Cryptocurrencies; or their derivatives; or in their Futures and Options markets.
10. The prices quoted here are applicable only for the five cryptocurrencies listed
To view my earlier quoted buy/sell prices for Bitcoin – Ethereum –Bitcoin Cash – Litecoin and XRP (Ripple) – see below:
– Click here for 1st of March 2018 prices.
To be continued.