You’ve received that long-awaited phone call or e-mail informing you that an interview has been scheduled, and all you feel is bliss! But, are you prepared?
Aside from the interviewer asking you questions, a candidate asking the interviewer questions would be both memorable and impressive.
TIP: Don’t forget to bring your resume to your interview!
Written and copyrighted by Deb McCarthy 2017
1. I'm interested in some of the goals of this company (referring to short and long term.)
2. Regarding learning and development, what are some of the company's initiatives
3. Can I ask how long you've been with the company and what keeps you from jumping to a different or competing company?
4. How do you measure and review job performance?
5. Please describe a typical day for the position I'm applying for.
6. How would you describe the work culture in this company?
7. I'm interested if the company offers continuing education and personal training?
8. What skills, knowledge or experience do you feel are needed for this position?
9. When will you be making your decision?