The United Nations has aimed to achieve 17 different goals throughout the world by 2030. The Sustainable Development Agenda is bold thinking for this cruel world. Here are the 17 goals.
1. No poverty
2. Zero hunger
3. Good health and well-being
4. Quality education
5. Gender equality
6. Clean water and sanitation
7. Affordable and clean energy
8. Decent work and economic growth
9. Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
10. Reduced inequalities
11. Sustainable cities and communities
12. Responsible consumption and production
13. Climate action
14. Life below water
15. Life on land
16. Peace, justice, and strong institutions
17. Partnerships for the goals
In the video, Monsanto supports nine of the 17 goals: numbers 1,2,6,8,9,12,13,15,17. Notice that Monsanto does not support #3, which is good health and well being and does not support #4, which is quality education.
How is it that Monsanto is an agricultural company yet do not care about good health and well being? They create products that damage the health and well being of people. Plus, Monsanto is against education because they do not want people to know how their products damage the health and well being of people. Over 50,000 lawsuits filed against Monsanto within the past year proves that their products are harmful.