Saturday, March 21, 2020
Symptoms include common cold, SARS, and MERS, which involves fever, headache, and cough. If condition worsens, infected person would experience sore throat, nasal congestion, and malaise. If situations get worse, infected person experiences shortness of breath and respiratory issues, which could lead to pneumonia. And, half to 2% of the people with pneumonia might get Superimposed Pneumonia. SARS came from civet cats, which are wildlife. MERS came from camels. China got its nCov from bats and snakes. (I know many Chinese eats snakes). If you get Coronvirus, wait for 2 to 12 days. Mild cases usually get better.
Immune System includes thymus, lymphatic system, spleen, probiotics, and WBC (white blood cells). Your immunity system fights back with 4 lines of defense.
5 precautions to prevent getting Coronavirus includes:
- Wash hands with water and soap
- Cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing
- Avoid close contact with others.
- Cook meats and eggs thoroughly. Even better, become a vegan or vegetarian.
- Avoid contact with wildlife and farm animals.
Boosting your immunity systems involves tissue macrophages, neutrophil invasion, monocyte invasion, and increased production of WBCs.
- Rest and relax
- drink warm liquids
- Vitamin D
- 50 to 100 mg of Zinc per day
- avoid sugars, sweets, and refined carbohydrates
- 3000 mg of Vitamin C per day,
- 200 mg of flavonoids per day
- 10,000 to 20000 mg of Vitamin A per day
- Vitamin E
- 100 mg of Vitamin B6 per day.