7 exercises for increasing blood flow and circulation in feet and legs.
- Body Weight Squats—when squatting don’t let knees go past the feet.
- Exercise Ball against wall involves placing ball behind your back and moving down and up. I have my own ball that I won at 24 Hour Fitness Raffle.
- Raise heels and toes up and down
- Use a Roller. Place on floor, and roll it with your calf and legs. Use the other side of the legs. (I need to use the one in the gym).
- Lie down with pillows under your legs and under your neck. (I already do this a lot).
- Cycling exercise, in which I can use my huffy bicycles and go for a short ride.
- Stretch your calf muscles with a strap. Also, do hamstring stretch.