1. Bananas help in getting through depression caused by high levels of tryptophan, which is changed into serotonin, the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter. So eat bananas.
2. Walnuts are good for our health. It is a very good source of B complex, vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids.
3. Rajma or red kidney beans are high in the amount of calcium, protein and iron content. It helps in increasing the bone strength in addition to energy level.
4. Are you suffering from a disturbed stomach? Eat ginger in any manner. It has been found that ginger is an effective cure for a disturbed stomach.
5. Pears contain the cooling effect. It is believed to be excellent in alleviating fever.
6. To get some relief from headache either due to stress, tension or any other reason, rub a few drops of white flower oil or peppermint oil on the temples to get quick relief.
7. Peaches are full of vitamin C. It tracks damaging free radicals and helps in increasing resistance against contagious agents.
8. Cashew nuts are rich in acids that are full of fat like oleic as well as palmitoleic. It is helpful in lowering bad LDL-cholesterol.
9. Fresh and dried apricots are one of the greatest sources of dietary fiber that is also advantageous to the heart.
10. For people suffering from diarrhea, carrot soup is a good home remedy. It slows down the development of bacteria and calms the bowel.