Monday 3.4.19, 7pm
Finding your photography or art style:
- What’s your story? Why? Why do you shoot what you seem to always like to shoot?
- What type of photography do you like to shoot? Focus on that type.
- Learn to use your gear.
- Learn to post-process images. It involves use editing software to edit your photographs.
- Don’t follow trends. Follow your heart and make your own trends. Let others follow you.
- Keep shooting at every opportunity. Never stop learning and improving.
- Make sure your photographs are clear and sharp. And, always take pictures with intention.