The coronavirus-related panic has led to the use of masks on the streets, but if you are concerned about the flu and other pathologies, the most important thing is to strengthen your immune system. It is no surprise that eating well, sleeping well and washing your hands regularly can help your body fight infections.
Seven easy tips to improve the immune system:
1. Cook the food with garlic, onion, ginger, turmeric, and cayenne pepper. These have antioxidant, detoxifying and antimicrobial properties.
2. Drink green tea. It is rich in antioxidants called polyphenols, which effectively fight infections.
3. Get enough sleep. A good night’s sleep can strengthen the cells that fight infections in the body.
4. Reduce stress. The brain and the immune system are in constant communication – when we are stressed, the brain produces more cortisol and prepares the body for emergencies. But while doing so, it depresses our immune system.
5. Stay warm. Viruses are most infectious at temperatures below 37 ° C, which is the average body temperature.
6. Staying hydrated helps the body naturally eliminate toxins and other bacteria that can cause disease.
7. Essential oils: lemon has powerful antibacterial properties and has been shown to stimulate the production of white blood cells, which fight infections.
Are you afraid of Covid-10?