Holy Trinity (Romanian church in Sofia).
The Romanian colony in Sofia was founded by the migrants between 1850 and 1903.
In May 1894, the community established the Saedinenie Society to build an Orthodox church and school in Sofia.
The foundation stone was laid on May 9, 1905 at the site of the former Consulate of Austria-Hungary.
The temple was built by Bulgarian artist Vasil Gligov, designed by architect Friedrich Grünanger, built and Sofia Synagogue.