A pebble is a clast of rock with a particle size of 2 to 64 millimeters
You all know what a rock is. It’s a giant collection of atoms that form a very solid mass. Rocks can come in a variety of colors, the most common being grey
Rocks have many uses. You can…
- Build things out of them, wow like houses 😉 .
- Use them to support something.
- Use them against a less durable material to break it.
- Sharpen knives on them .
- Bang them together to make fire
- Use them for stepping stones.
- Use them to plug up a stream.
- Carve them into interesting shapes and put them around your house to look at.
- Trade the sparklyYyY ones for money. 😉 ha ha Rocks are formed in the following way. Over time rocks may be weathered down by water, wind and ice and be carried into a lake, river, sea or even sand dunes. Over millions of years they will be compressed until a rock with visible layers is formed.