Sunday, January 28, 2018
I went on YouTube to research the Full Moon that will occur on Wednesday, January 31st. After watching this video, I decided to highlight some points in this video.
- This full moon is also a Blue Moon and Supermoon, and it will occur in the astrological sign Leo on January 31, 2018, at 1:26 pm.
- It will be a Total Lunar Eclipse, in which the effects of this full moon will last for 6 months. (I hope the effects are positive).
- 2018 is about making positive contributions in your community in order to help others come together in society. He adds that in 2018, more and more people will be coming out to make positive contributions, probably because there is a huge awakening every day. Everyone is fed up with all the crap going on, which will encourage them to come together in order to make a difference.
- Use your creativity to make a difference in your society.
- He mentions a book, Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
- When you help others, you automatically help yourself.
- Doors of opportunity will open for you, in the process, and it will prevent future blockage and obstacles in your life.