in

Heroic act saves his owner inside his home during a gas leak

Source

I am sure you have heard stories of how dogs save their owners from buying the farm when a house fire is about to start.

In this case a male white and black cat who goes by the name Mister Boo who has lived with the Kecskes family for seven years is what we would call an introverted cat since he seldom meows to his owners.

This week Mister Boo showed his heroic side of his character when he managed to wake up Ariana Kecskes and her relatives on Tuesday morning when their gas boiler that is located in the basement of their home in Green Township Ohio started to fill their home with the odor of gas that if not dealt with immediately, can result in a fatality due to lack of oxygen to breathe since carbon monoxide is an invisible gas.

Ariana suspected that something was not right when MIster Boo keep getting her attention by meowing a lot which is irregular for him to do.

Ariana then took action to wake up her relatives and get them out of the house as well as Mister Boo and another cat that lives in their home.

The Green Township Fire Department firefighters have advised the citizens who own homes to have a smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector inside their homes so they can alerted when a fire or carbon monoxide is inside the house.

The Kecskes cannot use their current gas boiler until a professional installs the machine that is located in their basement.

As the old saying goes “The Kecskes family dodged a bullet.”

What do you think?

2 points
Legend

Written by Deepizzaguy

Satire writer, loves WordGirl cartoons, baseball fan and an old school hero fan.

Wordsmith BuddySmarty PantsLoyal BuddyBookwormBeastYears Of MembershipStory MakerUp/Down VoterEmoji AddictContent Author

2 Comments

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply