The 6 pm seminar is about Habitudes Design Garden Space, which is like outdoor home décor to create your own backyard living space based on a particular theme and décor. Some styles include architectural, Asian, Modern, Victorian, Craftsman, Art Deco, Mediterranean, Ranch, Farmhouse, Mission or Spanish, Pueblo, Cape Cod, French Revival, Colonial, Greek Revival Style, Neo-Classical, and Tudor.
- Creating your own habitudes design garden space depends on 5 landscape design elements: space, style, colors, line, and utility.
- Decide on your desired theme or style for your outdoor living space.
- What is your specific purpose and what are your needs?
- What is your personal space already like? Linear, wide, vast or tiny…
- What is your preferred style? Geometric, round, square, organic or oblique…
- What colors do you want to use for your living space? Color is the driver because it has a visual impact. Use a combination of colors and textures for your desired theme; choose 1 color palette.
- Vertex Living Wall—is a planter for edibles
- Water wall fountain
- Create unity, balance and equilibrium to create peace.
- Other things to consider when designing your own outdoor living space include fragrance, vegetables, herbs, and zone.
- For examples of each, check out my video for this year’s ten living space models. I posted it earlier on here. It is also on my YouTube page.