Saturday, June 23, 2018
While browsing on Youtube, I noticed video listing the top five ingredients for a good detox smoothie or juice drink. I currently buy all these items to make my own smoothies. I use these five top ingredients in my raw vegan dishes, whether smoothies, juices, cereal, snacks, or meals. These 5 ingredients are said to be great of detoxing.
- Spirulina is in most green juices and smoothies. I recently found it in tablet form, in which I add a couple in my blender or Magic Bullet to grind and mix it together, which will make the overall drink a green color, regardless of what mix it with.
- Chlorella is similar to Spirulina, and it is also found in most green juices and smoothies. I buy it in tablet form so I can add it into my smoothie drinks.
- leafy green vegetables: it is noted that the stems are the most healthy part. I have always eaten the whole veggie anyway, whether as green juice via juicer, thick green smoothie, or chewy salad.
- pomegranate is a refreshing fruit because it is so juicy, sweet, and tart. When cold, it is also refreshing, especially on a hot summer day. I love drinking pomegranate juice. But I also enjoy eating the juicy seeds.
- Goji Berry: this makes a good natural sweetener for a smoothie, and that is what I normally using it for. I might also add it to oatmeal cereal.
I added my hiking snapshot I had taken with my iPhone, but I didn’t add my name on it.