Saturday, August 24, 2019
August is sadly almost over. So, I decided to think about fall fashions. Youtuber Shea Whitney lists her 8 top fall fashion 2019 trends. I think these clothes remind me of the 80s.
- Animal prints for clothes and accessories; she promotes leopard print and snake print. I already have some animal prints items, mostly leopard, tiger, and cow.
- Mustard yellow–I think I have some items in this color or at least a similar shade of yellow.
- Bright magenta–I used to wear this color a lot when I was younger.
- Floral prints—moody, romantic, dark and Victorian inspiration. I have some old stuff in florals.
- Long coats with belt. (I mostly wear pea coat, jackets, blazer, capes, light coats, and long cardigans).
- Pleather pants–I do have a pleather pants with a matching cropped jacket I bought at a Charlotte Russe closing sale.
- Flared pants–I have some but they might be tight.
- Neon clothes–I have some from the 80s, which is when I used to wear neons.