San Francisco’s Hayes Valley style includes soft pastels, preppy prints, and conjoined townhouses, similar to my Yoworld townhouse that I recently decorated. This style appears to be very trendy, fun, and youthful, but still elegant and feminine.
- Small hoop earrings
- Cut-off jacket
- 30-inch suitcase for the on-the-go traveler, even if it is only local traveling from work to gym to evening hike or party. It is all about being busy and active, and having everything you need with you.
- Long pleated skirt
- Silver and blue sunglasses lens
- Pastel yellow booties with kitten heels
- Striped wrap dress
- Pastel clothes in mint green and ocean blue shades
- Purse with comic book graphics design
- High heel sandals with multicolored paillettes
- Tote bag with zipper
- Moroccan Oil Mending Infusion
- Silk scarf—can be worn in many ways—around neck, on purse handle, or head wrap.
- Besides plaid, hounds tooth, stripes, and polka dots are also popular for spring. Asymmetrical clothes are still popular.
- Popular place in San Francisco is Hayes Street, which appears to be a new hangout for the locals and tourists.
- This magazine page goes well with my Spring in San Francisco Yoworld Townhouse. So, I decided to add my new Yoworld Spring in San Francisco screenshots for this fashion post.