I have always wanted to visit Dubai. Who knows, maybe one day I will do that, but until then I will share with you some interesting facts about this mesmerizing place. Before oil was found, this one a little town whose people lived from fishing and shell hunting. But, the situation has changed and today this is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
– If you are in a hurry and do not have time to wait at the bank, in Dubai, in addition to standard ATM services, you can also use the convenience of taking gold bars from the same – how cool is that!
– The tallest building in the world is located in Dubai. At its top, the temperature is lower on average for 15 degrees Celsius than on the ground.
– The Atrium of the famous hotel “Burj al Arab” is high enough to fit the American Statue of Liberty without any problems. The interior of this hotel is covered with more than 1,500 square feet of 24-note gold leaflets.
– People in Dubai have unusual pets like tigers and lions, big birds like hawks and eagles.
– The crime rate in Dubai is extremely low. Practically, it is 0%. That is why this city is considered one of the safest cities in the world.
– Palm Jumeirah is the largest artificial island ever made. It covers a surface of 5.6 kilometers and matches the surface of 784 football fields.
– Almost 80 percent of Dubai residents are foreigners.
– Dubai city police drives the most expensive car in the world like the Ferrari FF ($ 500,000) Lamborghini Aventador (worth $ 397,000). And they even have one Aston Martin One-77 (worth $ 1.79 million)
Photo credit: Pixabay.com