Many people are bored and they don’t have anything to do. Their whole life have been disrupted, especially if they once had a job. Now, they need to consider alternative work, such as home business, although that might be difficult for some people.
Another problem with boredom is overeating, even when you aren’t hungry.
Go outside and enjoy the sun, whether you wear a mask or not. Go for a walk, ride a bicycle, jump rope, play with a hula hoop, or even play childhood games, such as marbles and jacks. Just stay busy doing something.
I found two videos that provides tips on keeping yourself busy during this NWO One World Lockdown agenda…
Thursday, April 16, 2020
Bored people during this New World Order One World Lockdown have nothing better to do. They are turning to food or comfort food to occupy their time, even when they aren’t hungry.
- Drink lots of water; when dehydrated, you might think you are hungry. Water before each meal, and throughout the day.
- Use smaller plate, such as a dessert plate
- Don’t pile food on a plate.
- Eat slowly, chewing each bite 32 times. Savor each bite, tasting it flavor and enjoying your food experience.
- Eat mindfully. Think about every food you eat.
- Stop snacking