Sometimes, having low blood pressure involves changing your normal diet to include certain natural foods. I listed some of the food in this video.
- Lots of water per day, which includes fruit juices, coconut water, pomegranate juice, licorice root or licorice tea, fresh fruit, yogurt with fruit, and ice cream with fruit. Drink 2 to 3 liters of water per day.
- Caffeinated drinks, such as black coffee and teas.
- Eat more salt, besides the salt already in your food. Sodium is a Hypotension Person’s best friend. But don’t be excessive. Add 1 teaspoon of sea salt. Another video claimed that Table Salt has higher sodium.
- Eat sunflower seeds and salted pumpkin seeds.
- carrots, carrot juice, kale and sweet potatoes