I decided to research ways to control my low blood pressure from getting too low.
- Eat small portions, several times per day, or eat small meals frequently.
- Limit high-carbohydrate foods, such as potatoes, rice, pasta, and bread.
- Temporarily drink caffeinated coffee or tera with meals to raise blood pressure.
- Eat more salt and sodium food.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Cross legs when sitting
- Drink a lot of water to avoid dehydration.
- Wear Compression Stockings
- Avoid sudden position changes.
- Eat Potassium-rich foods.
- Do light exercises and walking
- Keep head raised when sleeping
- Drink Licorice Root Tea