Preparing this version of a traditional homemade dessert does not take too much time and will handle the entire family.
- 750 g of flour
- 1 dl of oil
- 4 spoons of sugar
- Egg yolk
- 1/2 l of milkfresh yeast,
- 40 g salt
- powder sugar
- bag of vanilla sugar
- frying oil.
- Yeast dissolve in 1 dl of warm milk with a little sugar and a little flour and let it grow.
- While growing, moisten the eggs with the rest of milk, sugar and a little salt, add the grown yeast, and slowly add the flour and oil with the constant mixing of the sword.
- Leave the dough warm in order to double up and then stir, fold it up to 1 cm thick and use a glass or a donut
- Leave them for about half an hour to grow, and then fry in hot oil.
- Put the upper side (rose) into the oil.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar with vanilla sugar added. If desired, apply a syringe with jam or sweet cream.
Do you like donuts?