Hi, fellow writers online, I was busy spring cleaning my writing spot when I came across a questionnaire in an online writing course where the presenter wanted a concise list favorite books and I noticed the ten all-time favorite books I have read and if you are anything like me, you love learning about consciousness and the Law of Attraction! To become a master of your mind, after all, growth in your level of awareness is usually a necessity.
For many of us, books are an excellent conduit to aid in our growth and development. Books are an awesome tool because they allow you to peer into another’s perspective on conscious awareness. There are many interpretations on how to become the master of your mind, and each interpretation carries with it, its own unique form of assistance. Below I have submitted my original compiled a list of 10 books I have thoroughly enjoyed on my journey of conscious expansion. Perhaps they will help you on your journey to becoming a master of your mind as well. Enjoy!
1. The Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace Wattles
2. Think & Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill
3. The Celestine Prophecy, by James Redfield
4. A Course in Miracles, by Helen Schucman
5. Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want, and Less of What You Don’t, by Michael Losier
6. The Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle
7. Awaken the Giant Within, by Tony Robbins
8. The Success Principles, by Jack Canfield
9. The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, by Deepak Chopra
10. Learned Optimism, by Martin Seligman
Do you have some favorite books to share?