Continuing with the funny quote series.
- If you think you are too small to make a difference, trying sleeping with a mosquito. (Dalai Lama)
- By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong. (Charles Wordsworth)
- Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else’s can shorten it. (Cullen Hightower)
- Political correctness is tyranny with manners. (Charlton Heston)
- High heels were invented by a woman who had been kissed on the forehead. (Christopher Morley)