Sunday, December 1, 2019
- Elspeth, which is a form of Elisabeth.
- Fionnghuala, which is a form of Fiona. I actually met someone on the internet named Fionnghuala because women with that name often go by the nickname Fifi, especially when they were young. Same for the name Fiona.
- Gregor is a form of Gregory.
- Isla, Eilidh, Ailsa, and Aislinn
- Fergus is a form of Ferguson, in which most people with that name might prefer Fergie.
- Harris or Harrison
I have heard of all of them, except Elspeth and Eilidh. I actually used Aislinn in my graphic novel.