Saturday, March 14, 2020
I challenge everyone reading this post to take this food challenge, especially if you’re trying to improve your health, or at least looking for a one-week detox.
- Try to not eat fast food for one week, if you cannot completely quit eating junk food.
- Try going dairy-free (I tend to eat minimum animal milk, cheese and yogurt)
- Try going gluten-free (I sometimes buy gluten-free vegan bread, which might be processed)
- Try Intermittent Fasting, which involves skipping breakfast and not eating or snacking late at night. Eat only for 8 hours per day, between noon and 8 pm.
- Try Fasting Mimic Diet, which is a 5-Day Detox Diet that involves eating 5 calorie, plant-based food throughout the day. You can lose between 5 to 12 pounds within this 5-day program.