Monday, June 4, 2019
French fashion designer Justine Leconte lists her top ten classic and timeless purses. Hermes Kelly , Hermes Birkin, Chanel 2.55, LV Speedy, Celine luggage tote, Longchamp Le Pliage, Dior Lady Dior, Prada backpack, Stella McCartney Falabella, and Givenchy Antigona.
My IMVU avatar has a purse that looks like Celine luggage tote.
My favorite purses, based on what I already own, include:
- My Louie Vuitton purses, although most of them are fakes. The ones I have are very practical and casual, for everyday life.
- My Karl Lagerfeld purses because they look similar to Chanel. I think his purses are elegant, sophisticated, and detailed. I have a black Karl Lagerfeld purse that looks like the black Chanel purse in this video, except the black Lagerfeld purse doesn’t have the Chanel logo on it.
- My RegalCrest purse, in which my late mother bought it from London UK.
- My bamboo purse gaia handbag, in which I bought back in the nineties. It is cool that it is back in style in 2019. I also like my old wicker purse, which has a small Dior-like handle as well as a hard and rectangular body with rounded edges.
- I like my cream-colored canvas hemp backpack, as well as my leather one from Athens, Greece, even though I don’t like leather. (I bought it as a souvenir in Greece from a street vendor, back in the eighties. It has a timeless but casual style. I have gotten too much compliments on it). I also often use a my cute denim backpack I bought in Rio.
- I also like my old small purses because they are cute, but not very practical. You cannot put much inside them. I mostly place little basics items, such as iPhone, keys, and lipstick, and then place my wallets as well as other purse necessities inside a backpack or messenger bag.