Monday, September 03, 2018, Labor Day. I didn’t go to the gym today. Instead, I worked on my script. Then, I watched some YouTube video. I noticed Justine created a fashion video for Fall 2018/Winter 2019. It is interesting to watching videos by different people about the same topic because each person will do it different as well as the list might be different or at least slightly off or different. I know that when I list a season’s top must-haves, I only list what I like or would buy, which might be different from other people’s lists.
- 80s-styles in dark and bold. (wide shoulders are back).
- Brown shades are always popular during the autumn season because autumn season is all about warm orange, brown and yellow shades of the colorful autumn leaves and earthy environment.
- Over-Layering has to do with overdoing it with the layering trend. (This is similar to the oversized jackets and coats).
- Sophisticated Knitwear looks modern and elegant.
- Midcalf Boots with dresses, skirts and pants.
- Statement Jewelry is huge jewelry in bold color and/or interesting shapes.
- Popular colors and patterns include red and plaid.