I checked out this video to see what will popular for spring and summer 2018, which isn’t far away. After watching the whole video, I realized that I already have everything because I have been wearing these clothes since the 80s and 90s.
- Pencil Skirts are classic, and can be worn in many ways with many blouses, especially if it is in a neutral color that can be mixed and matched with all colors as well as worn during all seasons.
- Pastels always look nice for spring and summer. They remind me of Easter, Easter Eggs, garden parties, weddings, and yacht parties. Such colors tend to look quite elegant, especially if worn in a monochromatic outfit, from head to toe.
- Loose shorts—these shorts look familiar from the 80s, whether long and baggy, drawstring waists, athletic shorts, Bermuda shorts, and long and fit shorts.
- Sheer transparent clothes look dressy, but it should be worn in an elegant way. I often wear a sheer blouse in a monochromatic way, with a camisole or tank top underneath as well as nice pants or skirt. I have been wear sheer black and white blouse since the 80s and 90s, but I wear camisole or tank top underneath as well as mini skirts and leggings.
- Slip dress is actually a classic dress for eveningwear. For spring and summer, it will be even dressier. I have a gold sequin slip dress that I have been wearing since the 90s, mostly for weddings and New Year’s Eve parties.