Wednesday, October 2018
While browsing through the mall and window shopping, I checked out the latest fashions. I decided to take some iPhone snapshots of the latest fall 2018 fashions, modeled by window display mannequins.
- warm-toned colors, bold horizontal strips, boots, coats and jackets, bellbottom pants, jumpsuits, and bangs.
2. Casualwear includes cropped pants, boots, cropped jackets, slouchy beanies, and blouses with brand names.
3. Bold Primary Colors: red, yellow and blue
4. Casual streetwear: 80s Revisited…
5. Traditional pieces in warm tones of brown shades, berets, turtlenecks, houndstooth, checks, and plaid. Small purses with long straps, worn across the body.
6. Long coats, long jackets, and long cardigans in warm toned colors. White shirts, mules, oxfords, and sunglasses.
7. I love this orange brown color for autumn fashions. I have two pants, sweaters, and blouse in this color.
8. Consider beige and black for an outfit combination.
9. My look for today, modeled at a window reflection selfie: Monochromatic blue and white nautical pattern St. John outfit of shorts, t-shirt, and bomber jacket. I added a black beret, silver nautical style hoop earrings, blue and white socks, LV sneakers, LV purse, fake LV messenger bag, and Tiffanys eyeglasses.