Photos courtesy of Christmas Bells.
Now that I have to wear socks at night, and we enjoy cold evenings, and even colder mornings, I ‘ve had some time to sit and wonder about life, and take stalk of my year.
In the stillness of the winter air, I find comfort in the wonder of this holiday season, and here, are my thoughts, so far:
1. When a girl walks by, wearing really tight pants, and you turn your head too late, is that mistletoe?
2. If a pirate visits San Diego, what Vietnamese restaurant does he go to? Hoi Tan?
3. If “Home Alone,” is not on any channel, is that a Blue Christmas?
4. If your friend Itati flirts with every guy at the party, does that make her a Hot Totty?
5. If your boyfriend makes you popcorn and you sleep with him, (on the third date), does that make you a pop tart?
6. If I listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving, does that make me a giving B?
7. If I tell Santa I want a ring for Christmas, will he confuse that with Boxing Day?