Are you considering taking up driving classes? Then, you need to make a major decision of taking the lessons in an automatic car or a manual one. There are important aspects to both the cars and you need to consider all the aspects before taking the plunge.
If you are new to driving lessons, then the decision becomes tougher. There are various schools offering top notch driving lessons in Adelaide. All you need to do is find one that is able to guide you on your path of becoming a fine driver with a team of professional driving instructors.
- SHOULD YOU CONSIDER TAKING YOUR LESSONS OF DRIVING IN AN AUTOMATIC CAR?
Taking your lessons in an automatic car will definitely help you in various ways, but there are many aspects that need to be looked at before you take the decision. Here are a few of them:
1. Flexibility: Learning to drive in an automatic car means that in the future you will be able to drive automatic cars only. If you want to drive a manual car, you will have to take separate lessons. Remember that learning to drive in an automatic is an easy job. If you do need to learn to drive a manual it will be a much easier job, because you have already mastered the art of driving, all you need to do is get a hang of the gears and you are all set. Ultimately you will learn efficient handling of the clutch and gear as well, because you have gained the confidence of driving.
2. Cost of the Lessons: For any person, cost is an important aspect. A lesson of driving in an automatic car will save you a considerable amount of money as compared to that in a manual car. The simple reason for this is the fact that lessons in a manual car take much longer time and in an automatic, you save time because automatics are easier to drive. These factors lead to fewer classes and thus, reduced lesson costs. So, ultimately you save money on lessons in driving.
3. Ease of Driving: When you are a new driver, would you not love to ride a car that has no hassles of clutch and gear? If you are looking for such a car, then the automatic car is perfect for you. Once you have started the car, you do not have to worry about shifting the gear or stalling. You can concentrate on your lesson and becoming an able driver. No need to balance the accelerator and clutch as the car itself will ensure that you do not stall. Whether you are stuck in slow moving traffic or on the freeway, you will have a smoother ride. If some health issues have restricted your mobility, but would love to continue driving, then an automatic car would be the most convenient kind of car to head for your driving lessons.
- ARE AUTOMATIC CARS THE BETTER OPTION FOR TAKING LESSONS OF DRIVING?
You might be an enthusiastic driver, all ready to get behind the wheels of your own car alone, but you need to become an efficient driver first. For that you need proper lessons. If you are in a hurry to start driving a car, then automatic cars are definitely the better choice. The simple reason for this is the fact that automatic cars are convenient to drive without the tension of stalling or shifting gears.
On top of that, if you are a nervous driver, then a manual car might be challenging, so it is better to master the basics of driving, in an automatic car. This will provide you the confidence of driving and then you could move onto manual cars.
So, whichever route you take an automatic car will definitely be the better option for you, when you decide on taking lessons in driving.