The best dogs for children are playful and friendly dogs whose character will not conflict with the owner’s. For example, a labrador , golden retriever, or small dog such as a terrier, cocker spaniel, or schnauzer. Big dogs for the apartment are not suitable, but the best dogs for the yard are just big, such as a German Shepherd or Tornjak.
In the article below, read which dogs are mild in nature , ideal for children
Pet dogs for children
Although the exact evolutionary evolution of the domestic dog is unknown, all domestic dogs are known to have evolved from a group of wolves, Canis lupus . Although some groups of scientists have thought that this happened in the East Asian region, recent studies suggest that dogs have been domesticated in Europe .
It is thought to have happened sometime 32 or 18 thousand years ago. You can read more about that work here .
Of course, since then, a large number of dog breeds have evolved through selective crossing, which share the Latin name Canis lupus familiaris . Each of these types of dogs has its own characteristics, which is related to physical appearance and psychic nature.
Some dogs have so-called A “stronger” character that may be difficult for inexperienced dog breeders. The best beginner dog is good-natured, loyal and loyal to its owner. Ideal dogs for children are playful and well matched to the childish nature.
The top 10 dogs for kids are:
- Golden Retriever – except that these dogs love to play with their children, they get along well with other animals such as cats and rabbits. They are smart, obedient and patient, easy to train and come in many beautiful colors like real gold and white. Males can grow up to 60 cm in height and weigh up to 35 pounds. Their lifespan is about 10 to 12 years.
- Golden Labrador – Another playful and affectionate kind that comes in beautiful colors like golden or chocolate brown. These dogs are very similar to golden retrievers in that the Labradors have a slightly stronger build and a finer muzzle. Labradors are, on average, also slightly heavier and taller than golden retrievers, and have a similar life span.
- Maltese – These dogs are smaller in structure and fluffy white hair. Suitable for allergy sufferers because their hair is hypoallergenic, non-linen and odorless. Therefore, they are ideal for an apartment and are only 20 centimeters high. They weigh up to 3 or 4 pounds and can live up to 15 years.
- Cockapoo Dog – This is a breed created by the crossing of Cocker Spaniel and poodle and these dogs are smart, playful and friendly. These tufted dogs are medium-sized and can grow up to 38 centimeters in height and 11 pounds in weight. Their hair is curly and needs regular combing and cleaning.
- Beagle dogs of this breed are playful, patient, considerate, determined and intelligent. In fact, they are hunting dogs that get along well with other animals and love nature. They are medium in size and can grow up to 40 centimeters in height and ten kilograms in weight. They have an estimated life expectancy of up to 15 years. However, they languish and their hair requires regular care and care.
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel – This lovely and beloved dog loves family get-togethers and playing with children. He can sometimes be stubborn and dislike loneliness, but is very loyal and loyal to his owners. He is patient and playful with children. It has slightly longer hair that needs to be cleaned and combed and can weigh up to 8 pounds on average and last up to 14 years.
- Terrier – Terriers are smaller dogs and come in more subspecies like Yorkshire, Jack Russell or Scottish Terrier. Generally, they are very playful and affectionate with their owners, with an average lifespan of 15 years. One of the larger types of terriers will grow to a maximum of 30 centimeters in height.
- Dwarf Schnauzer – dogs that do not line and stink are smaller and slightly smaller. They are up to 35 centimeters tall and can weigh up to 9 pounds. They are extremely loyal, affectionate and loving to their owners. Sometimes they know how to be disobedient, but they are extremely smart and can be well trained.
- Poodle – A poodle is one of a kind of dog that does not lose hair, but should be regularly nurtured and trimmed. The poodles are playful and full of energy, and come in multiple subspecies of varying height and weight. Some poodles have their refined character and some stubbornness, but generally they are all good with children and ideal for the family. They live on average about 15 years.
- Shih tzu – This breed of Chinese origin and interesting name is smaller in structure and longer hair. However, these dogs rarely breed and are suitable for children and allergists. They are smart and loyal and can weigh up to 7 pounds. They average 16 years and come in multiple fur colors.
- Small and medium-sized dog breeds that can live in an apartment are:
The best dogs for a flat are dogs that do not line and stink, and as recommended by a veterinarian, these are also small dogs that do not require much living space. A large breed will be happier and playful in the yard where there will be more room to move around.
- dwarf schnauzer,
- cocker spaniel,
- Shih tzu,
- A good dog guard with children can be:
Larger breeds of dogs will happily be in the yard or countryside where they can play and run as long as they need to. If you want a guard dog for your yard that will get along well with the children and the rest of the family, choose some of the larger types of dogs.
Best dogs for the yard
- Golden Retriever or Labrador ,
- German Shepherd Dog – These playful and smart dogs are very fond of children and are gentle in nature, and they can be trained to be the ideal guardians of the home. They were bred primarily for sheep care so they are very obedient and intelligent. Males can grow up to 65 centimeters in height and 40 pounds in weight, with a lifespan of up to 13 years.
- German Dog – Although it can be intimidating in its size, the dog is an extremely gentle type of dog that is great with children. It has a deep bark that will intimidate anyone who should not be in your yard. Males can grow up to 86 centimeters in height and 90 pounds in weight.
- Bulmastif – an extremely smart dog born in the UK who is not used to barking. In moments of danger, he is extremely loyal and loyal to his owner and will only attack if he senses danger. They get along well with children and are very gentle.
- Croatian Shepherd Dog of Croatian descent is naturally active, playful and smart and trained to care for livestock. Therefore, it is an ideal choice for someone who lives in a rural village and needs a true farm helper in addition to keeping a home. The Croatian Shepherd is extremely obedient and quick to remember, but should be trained immediately.
- Mild dogs are naturally the safest dogs , but keep in mind that each dog should be trained and trained in its own way. This is how it will best fit into the family atmosphere and listen to its owner.