Manali is a hill station in Himachal Pradesh. With its gigantic mountains and lustrous green Kullu valley, it attracts tourists from every corner of India. Its pleasant weather during summer and enchanting views make it a perfect honeymoon destination. Afteran overwhelming wedding ceremony, a honeymoon trip to a hill station like Kullu Manali is what a couple needs.
To make the trip everlasting, it is necessary that the couple should keep certain things in mind. Following are certain ideas a couple can consider when planning the honeymoon for this romantic destination:
- Choose an ideal Kullu Manali honeymoon package– An ideal honeymoon package would include adventurous activities like skiing, trekking, hiking, and mountain-climbing. An all-inclusive package would include accommodation in one of the best hotels of the town, hassle-free transportation facilities, a tour of the sites in and around the town, and guidance about the culture of the place they are visiting.
- Know the best time to visit Kullu Manali- The best time to visit the Himalayan town is summer, especially in the months of March and April. The weather is pleasant around this time and the greenery fills in romance in the air. The temperature fluctuates between 10 degrees Celsius and 30 degrees Celsius.
- The couples can visit the place during the months of winter- from October to February as well. A honeymoon trip during December is ideal for couples who love snow. The sunny days during the winters have a temperature around 18 degrees Celsius whereas the temperature goes below freezing point on the cold days.
- The couples should avoid planning a honeymoon during the monsoon season (July and August). There are possibilities of landslide in the region during that period.
- The Ideal duration of the honeymoon- Besides the romantic sites, Manali has a lot to offer. It requires about a duration of 2 days and 3 nights to visit the places and experience the beauty of the town. A couple can customize the duration that its package offers according to their preference.
- Ways to reach Manali- Chandigarh provides the closest railway station and airport to Manali. Thus, the couple should keep the mode of traveling in mind. Though the package would include travel bookings, but it is the couple who must choose the mode of traveling be it air, train, or road.
- Sites to visit- Visit some of the most amazing sites for the breathtaking view- Hidimba Temple, Jogini Falls, Solang Valley, Bhrigu Lake, Pin Valley National Park and many more.
- Participate in fun activities- Stay in a tree house, get inked in Old Manali, enjoy yak rides, dig into lip-smacking food in the cafés of the town.
Kullu Manali honeymoon trip is an ideal refuge from the swarm of relatives buzzing around the couples after the wedding. The couples can enjoy a luxurious trip to Manali and make it an everlasting experience.