Maybe it’s the first time you’re reading about this concept. Or maybe not. What you have to be clear in both cases, is that Social Commerce is one of the online sales trends that have taken off relatively recently.
Something that we have totally integrated into our life is Social Network. So you’re wondering, what better way to sell products, than using them as a business strategy?
What is Social Commerce?
Social Commerce is defined as a form of online commerce. It is characterized by using social networks as one more channel to sell products and services. In other words, it is a branch of electronic commerce that relies on the use of social networks to sell.
Does this sound interesting to you? As Social Networks are at their best, companies are taking advantage of them to advertise and sell their products.
We all follow the brands that interest us in networks and online shopping is becoming more comfortable and satisfying for the customer. This produces many advantages for both the client and the company.
In addition, Social Networks allow recommendations to be made of those products that we consume. This creates a community based on trust that is beneficial to the consumer. And if the results are positive, the company also wins, because it gets loyal customers.
This is also a marketing strategy that must be in place. In this case, it aims is to achieve greater interaction with users in Social Networks and to achieve feedback. Something that in the era of technologies, is increasingly necessary. Thanks to Social Commerce, the user can share the products or services that he is acquiring as well as his shopping experience with his friends.
What is Social Commerce for?
Social Commerce mainly serves to increase the sales of a product or a service. It allows the consumer to enjoy a better experience when making the purchase. Here the recommendation we mentioned above and the option to share what you are thinking of buying comes into play.
In addition to this, it serves to create a special link between the brand and its audience through Social Networks. One of the main objectives of this marketing tool is to offer the public a more entertaining and friendly way to sell. In this way, potential customers will become loyal customers.
- A community is created based on trust. This is achieved through the assessments that customers make and share in Social Networks. With this, it is possible to get an idea of the quality offered by what you are about to acquire. Users help each other to achieve a common benefit.
- Provides company greater visibility. Using Social Networks as a sales tool provides extra visibility for your company. They are part of our daily life and thanks to them, we manage to create closer relationships and greater accessibility.
- More direct sale. In many cases, it is the page of the Social Network in question that allows you to make the purchase directly. There is another possibility, which is that the Social Network of the company redirects you to its web page where you can acquire the product. In both cases, the sale occurs in a much more direct way. It saves the user time when performing the product search and having to go through the entire purchase procedure.
- Greater possibility of differentiation. Social Networks allow an infinite number of possibilities when carrying out a marketing strategy. Companies take advantage of this factor to differentiate themselves from the rest. They do this by creating more attractive campaigns, that are entertaining and that above all call the attention of the client. The better we are presented with a certain product or service, the more we will have to acquire it.
- Personalization and closeness. Thanks to this new tool, you can get more personalization with the client. How? Taking into account the searches carried out and showing you the products that may interest you. You can contact top software development companies to integrate social commerce into mobile apps.
How does Social Commerce work in Social Networks?
Next, we will see how Social Commerce that we have been talking about throughout this post is presented in our Social Networks.
This social network is the one that has the most users in the world, and it promotes its sales in different ways:
- Facebook gives you the option to implement a “store” mode within your own page. You only need to have the appropriate template and configure the page correctly.
- Smart store. This option goes a step further. Your goal is to create a better user experience. It does this by showing users similar products to those that you have already visited in the “store” that we talked about in the previous point.
- Give the option to put a rating. From 1 to 5 stars.
With a company profile, you can perform Social Commerce in this social network. This allows you to tag your products in the images and in this way, the online sale becomes a much more simplified task. You can contact top software development companies to integrate social commerce into mobile apps.
This Social Network has included a “Buy Now” button. Allows direct purchase of a product by means of a Tweet.
In this network, Rich Pins have been created. They serve to help the promotion of products. On the pin itself, there is certain information about the online sale, such as, for example, the price, availability in stock or details of the confection.
Social Commerce is just getting started and from all indications, it appears that it is going to be a hit. People are used to social networks and are now comfortable with shopping online. Combining these two factors together should provide an exciting experience. Social Commerce can also be implemented on mobile apps. You can do this by contacting top software development companies.