Mangoes are well-known for being tasty and juicy, but they have numerous health benefits.
Here are some of them
- Mangoes have antioxidant zeaxanthin which helps maintain eye health.
- The have beta-carotene which helps to lower the risk of asthma and prostate cancer.
- The high levels of fiber help to lower cholesterol and help to maintain the functionality of the digestive system.
- They have vitamin K which is essential for bone health.
- The high levels of iron make mangoes ideal for expecting mothers.
- They are good source of folic acid which helps the body to produce and maintain new cells.
- The fiber and potassium help to lower the risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin E helps to maintain hormonal system functionality.
- They have vitamin A which helps to produce sebum which is essential for hair moisturization.
- Given the good taste and numerous health benefits, the mango must certainly have many fans.