On this warm and sunny last day of March, I noticed a fashion video for Spring/Summer 2021. As I watch this video, I realized I used to wear all these clothes during the 80s and 90s, when I was a very thin size 0-2. Now, I am a bloated size 4.
- Flowy long dresses are casual and without cleavage. Flat and comfortable platform sandals are worn with these dresses.
- Cropped pants.
- Sporty sweatshirt and matching wide-legged pants are loose and comfy but still stylish, not slouchy.
- Corsets, combat boots, and layered skirts. This reminds me of the Madonna grunge streetwear look of the 80s, which I used to wear during college years. Covered shoulders with capes, which were popular in the 90s.
- Bandeau tops worn under suit-style vests. I used to wear these a lot during my 20s. I don’t know if I can pull them off now…
- Mesh clothes and loose-knit dresses over a monochromatic fit outfit. I used to wear mesh clothes in the 80s and 90s. I like mesh.
I think they are all wearable, but nostalgic of past years, when we were young and free.