Wednesday, November 27, 2019
The top fashion blogs on the internet include Vogue, Elle, Fashion Magazine, GQ Magazine, Who What Where, Lookbook Blog, Popsugar fashions, Fashion Beans, Nordstrom, and The Sartorialist.
This list forgot my fashion website at https://fashion-tips288.webnode.com/
New York Fashion Week presents fall and winter 2019 fashions, which will likely be carried over to winter 2020. I summarized the video into ten categories.
- Fake fur jackets, vests, and accessories
- Fake feathers clothes and accessories
- Monochromatic outfits
- Elegant and sleek minimalist clothes
- Lots of browns and warm tones for fall, while black, white, red, and pale neutrals are popular for winter. Consider warm reds, oranges and yellow in fall, while black, white, pale icy shades in winter.
- Bold prints
- Military jackets
- Bows décor on clothes
- monochromatic white with silver accessories in winter
- monochromatic brown with gold accessories in fall