- Oversized coats–I have a light trench-style oversized coat, which is perfect for Southern California autumn and winter. I don’t wear too many coats here, except pea coat and some jackets.
- Velvet–I love velvet because it is soft, pretty, and very festive, perfect for the holidays.
- Leather–I will stick to pleather.
- Fur–I will stick to fake fur.
- Checks and plaid–I always wear checkered print and plaid during autumn and winter because they look so classic for these seasons, especially with denim and corduroy.
- Fringe–I think this is a perfect accent for accessories and eveningwear.
New York Fashion Week runway show has similar fashions to Milano and Paris Fashion Week Runway Shows, such as animal slaughter fashions, checkered prints, fringe, and oversized coats. My favorites trends at the New York Fashion Week are velvet, checkered prints, and oversized coats as well as some fringe for accents.