Wednesday, August 5, 2020
Must-haves for Autumn/Winter 2020 – 2021?
- Grunge chains, belts, fishnets, and combat boot. Body chain. I used to wear grunge during the 80s.
- Capes–I still wear capes, and I have worn them since I was 6.
- Strong shoulders are so 80s.
- Pleather–I have nice pleather items, as well as old leather stuff from the past.
- Religious style involves wearing crosses to promote catholicism and Vatican. I have a Virgin Mary pendant necklace.
- Patent sexual pieces–I can wear my black armband with silver spikes, which actually belonged to my mother. She bought it when we went to Greece. I used to wear it with my grunge look.
- Cutouts–this has been in style for a while now.
- Knits–this is always popular during cool weather because it is warm and cozy.
- Fringe–I am not sure if I have any fringe items.
- Ruffle–I have a couple of old ruffle items.
- Print-mixing and color-blocking–This has been in style for a while now, as well.
- Puffy sleeves–this looks dressy. I might have one, but I am not sure.
- Turtleneck, worn in layered look. Turtlenecks are practical for layered look during autumn and winter.
As I watching this video, I think to myself that there isn’t anywhere to go. And, on top of that, many malls have closed down or partially closed down. Are people still shopping for fashion items nowadays? Hence, I decided to create a new must-have version for this time.
2. drawstring pants
4. sandals, slippers, slip-on shoes
7. cozy boots
8. large sunglasses
9. knit hats, scarves and gloves, as well as pleather versions and fake furry versions.
10. knit suits
11. knit sweaters, worn with leggings
12. Adding accessories to make a casual practical outfit into a trendy fashionable outfit
13. Haircut and makeup must be perfect to pull off this overall look.