This video lists 10 fashion ideas for Spring/Summer 2022. As I watch this video, I noticed that these fashion trends are inspired from the 70s and 80s. So, you probably already own at least one or two pieces in your wardrobe.
- Platform Sandals. I used to have navy blue ones when I was a kid in the 70s. But they were a size 5, and I am not sure who I gave it to when I outgrew them. I have 4 or 5 from the past ten years. Jeffrey Campbell lilac platform sandals, Steve Madden leopard print platform sandals, Charlotte Russe light green high heel platform sandals, black platform booties, and karl lagerfeld black platform loafers.
- Lowrise pants and skirts. I have some from my 20s and 30s, but I am not sure which ones I can still wear.
- Shiny silver clothes and accessories. This color is usually for parties, in which I mostly wear during New Year’s Eve and other big events. I have few accessories, mostly hat and shoes, in which I am likely to wear as an accent.
- Sheer clothes. I have always worn sheer clothes because I like layered look. I often wear sheer blouses with a camisole, and sometimes a vest or overalls.
- Clothes with fringe. I am not sure if I have clothes with fringe.
- Crochet clothes and accessories. I have loomed many knit hats, scarves, and halter tops for fun in the past. I also have lacy shorts and top from the past, which I think fits into this category. I can wear my loomed cropped halter top with a camisole for a casual outfit with jeans and sandals.
- Miniskirt. I haven’t worn much miniskirts since my 20s and 30s. I might be able to get into a few of my old ones.
- Dresses over pants? I used to wear that when I was a kid. But, nowadays, I might consider a miniskirt over a legging pants.
- Clothes with strings. I think I have halter tops and wrap clothes that tie around the body with strings.
- The Baguette Bag. I have a small royal blue baguette from the Limited Express.
What will you wear this spring and summer 2022?