Tuesday, March 10, 2020
I watched another video about fashion, listing the fashion trends for fall/winter 2020/2021. This video lists 6 basic must-have trends.
- feathers. I don’t think I have anything with feathers, except a peacock feather earrings from the 90s and a fedora with feather.
- knee-length skirts. I have a couple, and I like those skirts.
- faux fur. I have a couple of fake fur clothing. My Karl Lagerfeld jacket and Charlotte Russe vest, in which I have been getting lots of compliments on lately. I also have a cute and trendy black blouse from Neiman Marcus with cute leopard trim collar and belt buckle, as well as leopard print fake fur purse and headband.
- satin. I am not sure if I have anything satin because that looks too dressy.
- flared pants. I might have a couple of these pants.
- strong shoulders are probably like the 80s clothing. I could probably wear my old 80s stuff for the same look.