Sunday, September 8, 2019
I decided to check out Justine’s summary of the fashion trends for autumn 2019 through Winter 2020.
- Monochromatic outfits of any color, except black or white. But make sure the outfit is fluid, loose, and flowy. (Cool, I have always liked dressing monochromatic. I think it looks clean, lean, and sophisticated, regardless of which color).
- Power suits has to do with men-style suits with a statement belt. Such suits include tailored and minimum style suits as well as print suits. Consider monochromatic solid and monochromatic print suit outfits, with similar accessories.
- Long flowy coats include mid-calf length and even long cape coats. (my capes are short).
- Fleece clothes are popular. (I have few, but mine are casual).
- Dark floral prints are moody and dramatic for a goth look.
- End of the World outfits include creepy streetwear outfits. It is all about dressing in a dark and negative way that will give others nightmares.
- Accessories include gold or silver chains, whether necklaces, belt, bracelet, or crossbody chain. You can also wear colorful chains to match your outfit. (Cool, I have always liked chains as accessories. Most of my purses have chain strap or chains as accessories).
- Boiler suits
- Suits with big shoulders
- 90s styles are back in 2019-2020. (I hope I can get into my clothes from the 90s because I like my old clothes).